Friday, February 3, 2012

Anyone's life truly lived consists of work, sunshine, exercise, soap, plenty of fresh air, and a happy contented spirit.





I am just a summer girl, i wear my flip flops, and when i wear my hair down thats when the party starts. and who needs a boyfriend i got my girlfriends.

So here i am following two days off and I am about to head to work and i had some thoughts to put down. I am so thankful for my best friends, she is there for me even when she is across the country and i happen to be crying in taco bell. I have no idea what i would do with out that girl. She picks me up when i don't want to stand anymore, when i am about to throw in the towel she pushes me forward. I have no idea what i did to deserve her, but i will spend my whole life, thanking God for sending her to me.  I wish she was here with me to enjoy this sunshiny, we actually its more on the chilly side, no sun shine for this girl <3

Again a picture tells a thousand words <3

in one day i went to Hollywood and saw lightning McQueen save the day!


Went to Morocco and took a shot at belly dancing :)

 hung out with Lizzy pants


back to hollywood and did some shopping 



took a nice little ride in the a forbidden police car <3 thanks random cast member for opening in the gate for us. We are the only ones who have this shot, unless they broke the rules :)

went to the beach club, where we had to check out the bathroom, and for comic relief to all you who read this other than myself. I wanted to take the really cool towels home but had no other place them my shirt <3 .....don't worry i didn't take the towels....


i love the beach!!!! even if it is a fabricated beach and your not allowed to swim in it either, oh and there was probably gators in there somewhere


FLorida has given my my first blister and splinter...thank you Florida thank you!
 I ended my days off with some outlet shopping, grocery shopping and a girls night in with masks and a movie. I think it is safe to say that i love my life here in FLorida. Feel free to come visit <3














Quote by Lillie Langtry

No comments:

Post a Comment