Friday, February 3, 2012

tough times never last but tough people do

Today was a more rough day, then easy.  I woke up know that it was the going to be a crummy day, it was a day to think about mortality.
Then it hurt because, I miss my sisters SO much. I want them to have this same experience. I want them to feel the sunshine, i want them to explore disney with me. I want to share secrets.  I want to share laughs and giggles. It is as though a part of me, is missing, a huge hole that i can't seem to fill. Then i remember i am paving the way for them, by going out of my comfort zone i am showing them that there is a world out there, and we can visit. That your dreams really can be met. If you had told 5 year old Keshia that one day I would be working at Disney! I would be the happiest girl in the WORLD, if you had told 16 year old, heck if you had tole 19 year old Keshia that I would be working in FLORIDA, and i would have done it myself! I would of never believed that it was possible. But here i am, front and center, facing new situations i never would of found myself in back home. I am making new friends that are quickly become the dearest, and the sort to be life friends <3 I am learning more and more about myself. THings i thought i wasn't' capable of I am now doing. Keshia who is terribly shy talks to strangers on a daily basis. I grocery shopped via the bus (WHICH I DON'T RECOMMEND)  it was not a a good venture!  and TODAY  MY ROOMATE WAS HIT BY A DEER, I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT THERE WERE DEER IN FLORIDA!!!!

THe world goes, on... I am so glad the i am the forgiving person that I am. I am glad that I was able to have a positive outlook, rather then be bitter about the way my life has played out. I am glad that I am ME. I am glad that for every challenge that has come before me. Because each of those challenges taught me a new lesson. A lesson i have taken with me to be what i am now. and who i am now is who i want to be. I am in the right place, at the right time, with the right people.

No comments:

Post a Comment