Thursday, February 16, 2012

Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. Marcel Proust

To Begin my more tales of happy adventures. YOu must realize that i have the greatest girls in the world!  SO on any given day, I have no idea what i will come home too.  I had one of the worst days thus far while working for the mouse. I came home to a huge fort built, in out living room. We then proceeded to enjoy it till the wee hours of the morning watching movies, eating cookies and talking about life. I am so thankful for these girls. They have truly make my life down here truly worth all the sacrifices.   know that they will always be a part of my life.

So any given day our morning look something like this, complaining about having to go to work, and something that happens that makes us nearly pee our pants <3


SO Orlando walmarts, are all sorts of backwards, i am just starting to get the hang of it, This is the back of walmart. the frozen food is in the back....weird! NOn the the less shopping at one in the morning is sure to be an adventure.


Random fact about Florida, it rains......and people go CRAZY! its like they have never seen rain before. I literally hid for hours on time just so the don't get wet. The funny part it won't even really be raining yet it is just tinkling. It did intact make a fun adventure to Downtown Disney!




Valentines day was a success, and i love my people <3 they make me so happy!










No comments:

Post a Comment