Wednesday, February 22, 2012

a serious moment

Running gets real tiring, especially when you have no clue what you are running to. I knew I was running away when I came to Florida. I know my life was causing more problems for me. I was not happy in school, work, or in my family. I was sick constantly, I couldn't sleep throughout the night. I was always saying i was someday going to get away. I just had to finish this first, or i can't leave my job. I still have those things linking in the back of my brain somewhere. The problem is now, i did leave it all behind. I left it and moved across the country. My world didn't collapse. I am happy here. Happy most days. The real problem is i know going back home is like a black hole. Sure i will be doing the same things, not even bad things, school, work, but its with out my future. I know i made the right decision coming here, i don't know why I was supposed to come to Orlando, and what exactly i am to learn from being down here. The question haunting me today is, "what's next" where do i go from this point. Obviously i can't stay here forever (its not an option, already checked that out. ;)

I am for the most part sure of what  I want to study not, I have always found sign language thrilling. But i was at work watching the Beauty and the Beast on Stage, and they were translating. IT was so beautiful.  I know my school has an excellent ASL program, i am in it. but i can't handle Twin, actually my body can't handle what Twin does to my body. the logical question would be "where else can i go to study ASL" you would be surprised how few options there are out there. So who knows where i will end up, or what i will be doing. Its going to rely a lot on the Lord hoping he nudges me in the right direction.

As for nudging, i am so glad that I got to speak with my BEST FRIEND, Megan. Its weird thinking that we are all grown up. when not that many years ago, we were staying up all night talking, and talking about boys, and all sorts of young stuff. Know Megan is married, i am working for Disney. life is a crazy crazy thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment