Saturday, February 25, 2012

People of the world: SPICE UP YOUR LIFE

So its official i have no sense of time anymore. My weekends are not weekends anymore, and I feel like all i do is work, eat, sleep repeat. which i guess isn't that all that bad, I would be doing the same thing at home, but i was getting ready, I am so glad there is not anyone to record me getting ready, its like a dance party/jam out session. Which is probably why it takes me so long to get ready in the morning. MY life would be such a different world with out music. Music is.... i don't think i can even describe my relationship with music. Music can convey so much, i think its why we dance to music. Dancing is such a intimate thing. I hope that i never become too old to dance in my underwear, and belt out some Spice Girls.  Growing up stinks.  I think things were so much easier when i was in Elementary School. I hate all this hating that happens when we grow up, we hate the gays, the whites, the black, at this rate who do we not hate. I am so tried of this all, i am meeting so many people out side of my world. I thought my life was rough, but hearing their stories, of being harassed for being who they are. Its breaks my heart. I could of not made it trough it. Its just another example that we are never given more than we can handle. I was able to take the things in my life, I was able to grow and move on. I would not of taken those mean words. I am so proud of those kids who were able to overcome, and for the ones who don't...my heart goes out to you.
This has to stop. It is not ok, how can these people sleep at night, I could never treat someone this way. I want to badly to find everyone who has ever been treated poorly and give them a hug, and what Keshia tell them that it will get better? WHo am i to say it will get better, when it doesn't look like it will get better... I don't understand the world we find ourself in.

No comments:

Post a Comment