Thursday, February 16, 2012

Rough days are among us

I have found that i am terribly home sick, no not home sick, i am perfectly content where i am...I am people sick. I think i am the only person in the world that cries in walmart because she wants to go home. Let along talk about the fit I threw last night because my "bed" if that is what you would like to call it is not comfortable and i so greatly wanted to be home in my bed. The excitement has officially worn off, while don't get me wrong i still enjoy my job, and i have my great friends here, it doesn't come close to what i have back home. Home for me is where my heart is, I miss my sisters so much! I miss my friends. I miss people who truly understand my weirdness, and think it is adorable, rather than the weird looks i get here. On the same token i don't know what going home means, I don't know where that will leave me. THere ae so many obstacles i left behind that i am not looking forward to facing again. The Keshia I left behind is not the same keshia i see when i look in the mirror. I look in the mirror now and i see, i am not so sure what i see. This i do know, i am growing and becoming better with each passing day. Each day i battle my past, and take a step forward. Even as a i take a few steps back. I am ready to take on those challenges, if i am anything i am stubborn, I recognize the my life isn't in Twin Falls anymore, I don't know where I belong right now, but i have a lifetime to figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment