Monday, March 28, 2011

cuz you had a bad day :)

Sometimes I find myself wondering why can't I have normal challenges....ha what exactly is a normal challenge? but it would be my guess is not what to say to that long lost half sister of your who sent you a message....just saying :) Among other things that have kinda gotten this kiddo down in the dumps. Which is somewhere I don't stay for very long. Today was no different, I recognized the gloom setting in, and decided to compile a list of things that I am thankful for.


Sisters :)
A warm bed
Smiles
Children laughing
MUsic
Air conditioning/heating
dishwashers
Good Friends
my AMAZING JOB
conversation
Democracy
Hugs
Dogs
my car
Internet
hot showers
summer storms followed my rainbows
lazy days
Love
Honey bunches of oats
musicals
Today, because today is another opportunity to get it right and make a positive change
Beaches
 Big bodies of water
boats
My relations ship with my Heavenly Father
Cell Phones
My Family
feeling after a long shower
sight
touch
taste
hearing
smell
sun block
love
new shoes
romantic comedy's
BOOKS
a good movie
promises
spell check
alarm clocks
 fincaial aide
pillows
 being able to cuddle
being happy
a good secret
answered prayers
my rebellious streak
Going super duper fast
sun shine
blankets
sun sets
sleeping in
MY ipod
PICTURES
memories
Facebook
Cosmo
long road
Road Trips
Parks
Swing rides late at night
kindness
people who feed me
the ridiculous situations i find myself in
my Jr. staff
my co-workers (ok most of them )
Having Goals and Dreams
being able to choose
being kicked out of my house]
being smart
able to budget money
freedom of speech
The thing is, I may have a difficult life...I may want to throw in the towel once in a while, but you know what....Every day I am reminded of who I am, I am a daughter of God. who loves me and I love him. I will stand as a witness of God at all times in all thing and in all place.

No comments:

Post a Comment