Monday, March 14, 2011

Racing Stripes and other fun things.

Lately I have found that life isn't always going to go according to plan, no matter now many times I DEMAND that it does :) So when I tell my mom she is messing up big time is a way that I "hope" is respectful and, all that jazz, does she put up any boundaries between the new dude she has brought into our lives...if giving him a free pass to call our house-home. THEN YOU BET she does. I guess I will have something special, not most people can say they have been to all three of their Mother's weddings :) Sarcasm aside, "Paul" (his name isn't really Paul, idk anyone with the name Paul...except the one stoner kid in my Jr. High...but that is irrelevant) is a really nice guy and, has helped my get my new car which I have daubed the name Sally Mae, taught me how to use jumper cables, when silly ol' me left Sally Mae's lights on, but...oh yes there is ALWAYS A BUT....its kinda like the white elephant in the room. That awkward feeling that everyone is aware of but you don't want to say anything about. I thought we were going to try and figure out what WE...were as a FAMILY, not try and force a man into a home, which has been the front line for moral attack our whole lives, but who knows maybe this will all turn out honky dory. Though I am not neccisarly a pessimist, I like to think of myself more as a realist. I am preparing for the shit to hit the ceiling fan and, when I will be needed to clean up the mess once again.
I love my job, I love life, I love my family, I love my God, I love my friends, I sorta at times love school.

Tomorrow is a Tuesday, and on a Tuesday I don't cook for the most adorable kindergartners in the world, I will be working with some of the most amazing teenagers who I am blessed everyday for knowing.

Things are going to be changing so much, I am going to be doing some self cleaning, inside and out, Terra and I are officially gym membership holders, and I want to feel better and be better.

Signing out...Catch ya on the flipside

p.s. about the racing stripes.....dear dear sister of mine had her first driving mishap, backed into the neighbors "beautiful" truck (the one I lust after...but feel great pain for their gas bills) with good ol' Paul's car. Oh how sparks fly, and Karlie breaks down, and Keshia feels second hand embarrassment for my mom's lack ...of lets say.....common sense in how to deal with the manner, but lets see Karlie is in one piece, both cars are in good standing, and life goes on another day. For new adventures just waiting to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment