Saturday, March 19, 2011

Don't Blink


Today, because of my inability to say no :) I find my self in the baby section of Old Navy. For someone who has had the baby blues  for such a long time...it was treacherous :) I am one lucky girl to have friends who can't say no to me when i ask really nicely :) and so they had the blessing of me talking about babies all morning. Jonny licked Babe's face....so non the less it was an eventful morning, but the last couple of weeks i have been seriously contemplating  what i am wanting to do with this life of mine. About how life changes so quickly, high school seems like a lifetime ago. ha last week seems like years have passed in between. I am forever changing.One of my biggest goals I have realized that the things in life...like the perfect car, or the cool new cell phone are great, but what i want is more lasting and special then purchasing my fist car. I want to have my own family, a home( not a house) a house is a shell that people life in, and create relationships along the way. I want a home filled with laughter, love, a kitchen that is the heart, I want to share that home with someone who loves me, and not a simple love....an eternal love, a love that will share in the experience of making a family.
who knows when and if this is in my future, it seems like forever off into my future, but 19 years have passed and it feels like" i took a nap at 6 and woke up 25" :) thus the song at the beginning :)
The day is not even half over, and there will be more kiddos in my day...which is the way that I love it.

signing out....catch ya on the flip side <3

No comments:

Post a Comment