Saturday, April 9, 2011

I'm having a bad, bad Day.

So you ever have a bad day...no matter what you try you know that its going to be a crummy day. For those around me that don't know my Uncle is REALLY REALLY sick, and it breaks my heart knowing how much it is going to effect their family. They are a family who deserves the best, they took me in when I was at a loss of where to go and what to do. When I hear when people say God doesn't answer prayers I want to ask are you blind stupid, sure God does strike bad people down with a bolt of lighting, but i am a firm believer that GOD sends people into your life, and the CHANGE your life forever. Once upon a time they CHANGED me, they made an impact on my life, they showed me what a life with out abuse looked like, where there wasn't yelling, and hate. They are hard working. The Question that i am asking isn't why? because that just would be stupid, but what now?

To add to my bad day, my computer decided to committed suicide..jumped out of my arms and on to the drive way and now i need a new one ....and..... i need it for my job.

But because i am the disgustingly positive person I am...
ONE:
Jim can recover my files and save them for me (thank baby Jesus....lots of money in that itunes)
TWO:
Got to spend the day with some of the greatest teenagers in the world that i am blessed everyday to have them apart of my life, and a great friend...that deals with me and my phycobabble.
THREE:
my car is back from the auto body shop.....and she is good as new...YAY Fast driving
FOUR:
I have the greatest friends in the world <3
FIVE:
I know that God is aware of our lives and loves and cares for us, but as long as i continue doing the right thing...everything will work out...maybe not the way i want it to but...hey what i am i the best at? picking my self up from ground zero...and we aren't even rock bottom yet :)

p.s. Hop SO SUPER FUNNY!

No comments:

Post a Comment