Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sticks and Stones Kate Monster!

Day One of a Happy, Healthy Keshia,

Terra and I both got gym memberships, and are determined to go each and every day, at said gym I fell into the rut of going and  getting the tanning package...seemed stupid at the time to not get it, but when faced with the actual bed, I chickened I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO WORK THAT MONSTER! I could DIE! lol ok so I am being heavily overly dramatic, but hey that's why people keep me around. That and I always carry some yummy treats :) but I going to get over this fear, and I AM GOING TO DO IT!  Terra says that tanning releases toxins and makes you feel better afterwards, so I will test that theory, and try not to get sun burnt :)

but it was interesting sitting there are reading and looking at the pictures to figure out how each machine works, ha i realize I may just have short arms. and that I have no clue what I am really doing, so lets pray that I am not wasting my time, or hurting myself :) because both would be really sad :)
but I am needing to find a place that sells special shoes because my body held up way better then I had been expecting, but i found it was weird feeling the bones in my feet crunch against each other. Imagine you are in Keshia's head for a moment, and you reminder that she has this morbid sense of humor...BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID!

HAPPY HEALTHY KESHIA PLAN! is as follows:
So Gym/Tanning  is Phase one
Going for a massage is Phase two - happy keshia :)
Hair Phase 3

who knows what will follow, Maybe this crazy girl who works too hard for her own good, will be able to sleep, and enjoy life...and work out all the stress she has been building up for some time, and If she starts to look SUPER SEXY FINE.....well....that is just a plus :)

and on a positive not I got my CAMERA FIXED! so pictures will be coming OF EVERYTHIG!

signing out....catch ya on the flip side. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment