Thursday, April 14, 2011

A little AHA moment

So as I have been getting sick againg what a  shocker there, those who have known me along time know that i have basically been sick since the sixth grade, but as i feel i am dying I have come to this recognition. Life sucks, and every once in a while we have these amazing moments with other people and then we go home and do something normal like wash the dishes.
My thoughts seem to have gone to the "life isn't fair" sort. My uncle is SUFFERING and super sick with this thing that is kicking his butt. LIFE'S NOT FAIR. Julie has cancer LIFES NOT FAIR. school sucksLIFES NOT FAIR. my computer and phone died LIFE'S NOT FAIR. Whitney's uncle was takes so soon LIFES NOT FAIR, Maryanne jumped of the bridge LIFE'S NOT FAIR.

Then I turned to the scriptures....The Savior took on the sins of the world LIFES NOT FAIR The savior died on the cross next to criminals ....life's not fair...AND I AM GLAD.

 Life wasn't made to be hard, I am blessed in so many ways, I have a job where i get to watch and help children/teens/adults grow, they teach me a new lesson everyday. I have an amazing family, i have the Gospel in my life, i have the Savior in my life, i have friends who are always there.

catch you on the flip side

No comments:

Post a Comment