Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

Every year I get so excited for Easter :) I love Easter Sunday, my whole family goes to church....about the only time I can get them all there at one time. I love the dying of eggs, although it make no logic to me, I love that we always go to Grandmas :) I love that we get a special time to remeber the Savior.

Although this Easter was a wee bit differnt :)

I was in a car accident, that thankfully not on was majorly hurt. But i slept through Easter :) so I missed all of the above.

Life sucks :) more correctly sucky things in life happen, we all know I have had my share, but looking back I wouldn't change a second of it.

As for my Uncle, things still looks dreary...but my aunt said this "we are looking for inches not miles" I think  i am so very blessed. I can't imagine my life anyother way. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment