Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Key to change is to let GO

I've been telling my dreams to the scarecrow 
About the places that I'd like to see

I say, "friend do you think I'll ever get there?"
Oh, but he just stands there smilin' back at me

Today marks 20 0n my count down to Disney! Oh boy it is getting so close. I have my flight, hotel, and luggage ordered! I had a very merry Christmas this year. I think on of my favorite gifts was the Ariel doll i received. Though this in its oddness was my Mom's unique way of supporting my decision. MY mom and I don't always see eye to eye. I think this is the best time as any. To let the cyber world know i love and appreciate my mother. Given our interesting situation now, and my hurt feelings. I still love her very much.


But how do you wait for heaven?
And who has that much time?

And how do you keep your feet on the ground
When you know that you were born,
You were born to fly

No comments:

Post a Comment