Thursday, December 15, 2011

Confessions of a Broken Heart

So this week has been such a rough week for this girl. I had a mental break down at work on Monday.  I don't know what set me off but, I guess i never really know. I was just thinking about what I have lost because of other peoples choices. Mainly of my parents. As my heart was breaking, i turned to those that have always stood by me. Their words remind me that I AM SO BLESSED.
But for now I am missing what used to be.
I used to have a Dad, but then he didn't want anything to do with me
then
I let another Man, fill the hole in my heart and he hurt me to my soul
then the  
unexpected thing happen, she wasn't in my corner anymore 
and that 
in its self shattered what was left of my heat.
and for now
 I smile and start rebuilding what is left.



2 comments: