Thursday, December 22, 2011

Here is the sitch!

So this is how it boils down :)
Love
 Life

I love that I have the worlds most wonderful job filled with the worlds sweetest kids. How with out a doubt  steal my heart everyday. That and i get the greatest opportunity to jump out of my comfort zone and say i don't know move across the country!

Yesterday i found out who my roommate is!!! She is real swell, i think we  are going to get along just grand!

Her name is Olivia but goes my Livvy. I think we will get along just fine :)
She is From Ohio, and goes to Miami University hahah in OHIO!!! not to mention i found out she currently works for my favorite store in the whole world........Yes Terra it is FATE!
I am currently at day 25 in my count down! SO much more to come. I may see my best friend in the whole wide world so my fat night of Thai food and t.v. may of switched!!!! never been so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment