Sunday, September 2, 2012

Blogging about Blogging

So I am back into the good 'ol Twinky Flats, I am working slowly to get back on my feet, after my big move back from Florida. I started school which brings me to the point of this nonsense. I am taking English 102 and I am reading tons of articles about the "INTERNET" Facebook, twitter….and now BLOGING. "Teach what you think you know", I am pretty sure i don't know much of anything. I know that life is always changing and you got to roll with the punches.  Coming home was so different then I imagined. I didn't realize till now how wrapped up I was with working at the club. It was so unhealthy for me. It took over my life, and now looking back it has caused me to loose contact with so many friends I had. Starting over is looking the past in the eye, and telling it to go….well not sure where, but it can sure go there.

HERE IS TO A NEW START.
 a few goals to work on this semester.

1. I want a 4.0, I want this so badly. I am determined to get back on track with school. considering how I am only taking two classes…it better not be that hard :) 
2. I want my own place. I am ready to grow up. I want to settle in. maybe just maybe put something on a wall
3. expand my wardrobe this may sound super silly, but it not something I am good at.
4. Health insurance i need to take care of myself. I have and always will be way to hard on my body
5. Journal i am so upset the i didn't journal when i was in florida. I had every intention of doing it, and now things are fuzzy. it is so important.


No comments:

Post a Comment