Saturday, July 14, 2012

bright light, big city

So I now have 21 days till I make my big venture home. This near fact has me stumped at every level! I never imagined getting this close. My brain can't believe it. And you better be sure I have yet to pack a single item :) I have made the best of friends, I have been blessed to work with the most caring people, and had the cherrised opportunity to learn from those around me.

With all things, I have to be truly honest. Those that i "play" with down here in my disney play ground, I find sometimes to be "not a worldly" as me. I love them to bits, but most of them have never left home to go to school. Had to pay rent, buy their own gas. While I think its wonderful that they have such supporting parents, sometimes they fail to see the bigger picture. Like parasailing :) Its just that in the real world, people like me we can't just go blow large sums of money, when we have something else big to pay for (say like a trip across the country).  For this girl it really, sucks because I have worked so hard, so that I can do the things that I want. Although I have learned that everything in life has a silver lining. SO i didn't get to go parasailing......but I did go to the BEACH (my new love) and to a Major League Baseball game!!!! and stumble into a TRAIN CONCERT! I got to do these things with wonderful people that are so DEAR TO MY HEART <3

In the end, I enjoyed every minute (ok maybe not every minute, but a whole lot of them)


They say a picture is worth a 1000 words, i will let them speak for me. (in no order)

Out of 4 parks, i thought i would least like Animal Kingdom, oh but I love it soooo much!

 ON the 4th of July we wanted hot dogs soooo bad! so we made our own, even if the black lines were not present. They still tasted DELICIOUS! 
 Elizabeth, is so much more then just a roommate, she deal with me and my crazy moodswings, and lets me drag her around <3

 Animal kindgom in the rain......wanna see out game face?
 Every year i make 4th of July strawberries, this year was no different, i just fed them to more nationalities 
 Pancakes, watch the video, sure to knock your socks off!
 Late night pizza parties!
 TRAIN CONCERT!! and two marriage proposals!
 We love to swim, 4th of JUly cast party.....that kinda sucked but oh well!
 II SAW CIRQUE DU SOLEIL!
 My First MLB game!


 TRAIN <3

 My Favorite New Yorkers!

 tThey had this board for kids to color on, and well i had to leave my mark!
 llook closely!
 MAAAMMMMMAAA DI!
 PPost beach, and all cleaned up!
 One AMAZING woman!
 Beach bums
 Paula my spanish friend

 Midnight swims


Box office for CIRQE

 Terra came, we had a blast
 I went home and visited my family
 met the cast of finding memo the musical
 <3 sooo big!
 Amazing people left
 new people came
 some you want to keep around
 MLB
 I will eat around the world. Mexico down!
 We work so HARD
 we have so much fun
we are the best of friends 
we make memories that will last a lifetime 


the magic

tthe music
and US


No comments:

Post a Comment