Thursday, May 3, 2012

small town girl, BIG CITY

So I have been in Florida for some time now, and I am have noticed a few things about people.  when I introduce my self, "have a magical day, where you folks visiting from," "insert random place i have no idea where is" "awesome, I am from Idaho." "oh where they make potatoes" " me yea -.-"

99% of the time i get some sort of potato reference. I don't think i have even SEEN a potato field.


I love it when...
when people complain about the "crazy wind"- never been to Idaho have you??
when people give me weird looks for always having a jacket. - the sun goes down the heat goes off in Idaho
I explain that you can use the heater and ac in one day, and they don't believe me
people don't understand, why i don't believe the weather reports, because at home it could be sunny then a snow day
CONSTRUCTION: you have no idea. Welcome to Idaho: under construction
And last but not least Yes, BSU has a blue field. 
I have to explain road etiquette, and how we actually use it in Idaho


As much as I don't want to go home, I miss Idaho. People are so polite, Idaho has this wonderful charm. Its beautiful, and the water doesn't smell funny :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment