Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A good book should leave you exhausted by its end

Those of you who know me, can probably recall me using every extra moment to read. This caused me a few bumps and bruises, who knew walking and reading could be so.....you know :) well, I am going through a lot of anxiety because i have been waiting for a book for so long, and the author keeps posting "sneak peeks" and they are making it all so much worse :) but i can't not look. It seems to me that I have a problem, but at this point unless the author decides t sent me a copy of her book 5 months early. I guess i will just have to continue to mope around the house. wondering what comes next.......Who ever said people only have one life OBVIOUSLY never read a good book. (i suppose i should tell you the book i am lusting after) It is the new Immortal instruments book. If you have not read them you most defiantly should! she has a sister series which is just as good called the infernal devices (ooooh how i love the word infernal...don't you, it has such a nice ring to it...infernal)
i own the earlier books, but they are packed in my storage unit, is it said that i am contemplation purchasing it again so that i may read it more conveniently?

In my own life, out side of my book drama :) I am on Day 7 of my count down! can't believe it! it still hasn't hit me yet that i am moving across the country for 8 months...maybe even more. I started to pack, and i surprising don't have along of things to go, but due to space issues, my blender is not deemed as a necessity. I guess there will be no midnight smoothies for this girl. because you know how i love my smoothies:)


OHHHHHHHHHHH, so i ordered some cherry chips off ebay, they were my favorite thing as a kid when i was younger. The girls and i proceeded to make our child hood cookies....you all better me envyous because i make a mad cherry chip cookies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment